Long African Maxi dress for women - Rosa
Make a statement in this season's maxi - guaranteed to make you feel ultra feminine and sexy.
- V neck maxi dress in a bold print fabric
- Pink & Yellow African print dress
- 100% cotton, no stretch
- Baloon sleeves
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5’8” tall and wears a SMALL / UK 8 / USA 4 / EU 36
To ensure a perfect fit:
Using a measuring tape, measure your bust, the smallest part of your waist & your hips. Choose the item with the corresponding waist size.
CARE FOR ME
Hand wash separately using a mild detergent. Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
I just wanted to say thank you for the dresses! This is how it turned out 😍😍😍 And everyone loved it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Lovely quality amazing fit. Will take a photo when I wear for an upcoming cruise for my husband’s birthday !