African Print Handbag Red Quilted Twist Lock Shoulder Handbag Elena
Intricately handcrafted African print handbag featuring a multicoloured ankara design. Our statement handbag adds standout appeal to any ensemble. Infuse a touch of the exotic to your look with its African-inspired hues. Coordinate this bag with any ensemble, from evening to everyday wear. Looks great teamed with your favourite bodycon dress for a date night or over a blazer for a day at the office.
- Multicoloured African print handbag
- Statement handbag with a gold hardware
- Hand-crafted using African print fabric
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Let me just say that this handbag is everything! It's like no other I have ever seen. The xolor and pattern is very eye-catching. Definitely in my top five in my collection. Also, the shipping is very fast to the U.S.
I bought this bag and the Kente print bag, absolutely love them both!!!! the size is just right and the quality was just right