African Print Thalia Headwrap
Looking for a stylish way to keep your hair off your face or something to make bad hair days more bearable? This African print headwrap is sure to become a favourite. Featuring vibrant African print hues, our African print ankara headwrap will complement and enhance your favourite daytime and evening ensembles with effortless ease.
- Vibrant African print fabric
- Head-wrap length 70" x 20" inches
- Made from 100% Wax Cotton
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN PRINT FABRICS
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Such a pretty headwrap!!!! I think I may hold on to it so that I can wear it with another dress!!!! Great pattern!!!!!
I am in love with this headwrap!
Although it's a lot of fabric, I love the quality and print . You may just have to have help in wrapping it though unless you're experienced
I am in love with dress. I am a practising Muslim covered woman and i am sooo happy and thrilled that i finally found an African print dress that's long, full sleeve and loose. It is very rare that i find a dress that fits with my beliefs without me having to worry about it being too tight, short or revealing. Thank you for making this dress which happens to appeal for women who choose to dress modestly. Without a doubt you will be getting more customers because of this type of dress.