African Print Red Dashiki bomber jacket - Sophia
Beautiful and bold, make a statement this season in this dashiki bomber jacket - guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go. Wear over your clothes as a jacket.
- 100% cotton (does not stretch)
- 2 front pockets
- Round neckline
- Long sleeves
- Multicoloured design.
- Model is 5’6” tall
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
*DISCLAIMER: Fabric patterns may vary from the pictured item due to the nature of African print fabrics.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
I literally celebrate black history month every day every day I am black history This bomba jacket is absolutely the bomb so many compliments I received to day wearing this I am extatic that I bought it. They do run kind of small not that much I decided to get A USA size 8 versus A USA size 6
L was not going to going to let these get away! Perfect! Order up the material does not leave room for stretching Absolutely Stunning and perfectly made! My kds took them immediately I thought I purchase them for me
Amazing jacket! Sporty and comfortable!
Really good unique item