Amelia stiletto heels
£69.00 GBP £120.00 GBP
LIMITED EDITION AMELIA COURT SHOES
Combining the classic pump with the PVC catwalk favourite, Amelia is sexy, bold and alluring. The African print pointy toe detail fused with a 100 mm heel will add a splash of colour to your feet this spring. Designed and made to perfection, Amelia is fabulous for any occasion and her signature spike detail reminds us that even the sweetest of us have an irresistible wild side.
- Deep blue, lime green and orange African print fabric pumps
- Other colours available (see photos)
- Pointy toe with signature ‘floating’ spikes
- 100 mm (4 inch) heel height
- Transparent PVC vamp detail
- Fabric patterns may vary from the pictured shoes due to the nature of African print fabric.
- The soles of the sample (photographed) pair are red. The shoes you receive won't be red soled.
- Shoes are made to order and require 2 weeks prior to delivery.
- As these shoes are made to order, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
CARE FOR ME
** NO REFUNDS - EXCHANGES OR STORE CREDIT ONLY **
1) If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply send the item to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of receipt or date of delivery (whichever is applicable) for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewelry.
2) All customers are required to email us prior to sending back any purchases explaining the reason for their exchange within 14 days of point of sale.
3) The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
4) The cost of posting the exchange to the customer and any exchanges sent to us is the senders responsibility. We will ask you for confirmation of proof of posting.
5) We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
6) Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
7) We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and or/ if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
8) L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
9) African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Please note: We do not offer refunds/exchanges on custom made orders i.e. some clothing & shoes.
10) Download, fill and print the exchange request form here & send it along with your order to our return address:
FAO: L’AVIYE Exchanges
12 Fawkon Walk,
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Worldwide delivery information
- All items are made to order, please allow anywhere from 1-14 working days after payment has cleared for your item to be dispatched.
- Items are dispatched via UK Royal Mail and tracking details will be provided when items ship.
- International orders are dispatched via DHL and tracking numbers will be available on the order shipment.
- Shipping prices are applicable to all domestic (UK) orders under £150 GBP. This is to supplement the charges incurred from reputable delivery companies. These prices ensure that your product is delivered to you safely and on time.
- As a special thank you to our customers, UK delivery is free on orders above £150.00 GBP.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes