African maxi skirt with pockets - Darcia
Beautiful African print maxi skirt. Designed & hand-crafted in the UK by skilled artisans, our ankara maxi skirts are handmade from the finest African print fabrics. Each skirt is perfect dressed up or down, and with just a few changes to your accessories, will take you instantly from a date at the park to an evening with the girls.
- High waist maxi skirt in a bold African fabric
- Black multicolored maxi skirt with two side pockets
- Fully lined with elastic at the back for comfort
- 2.5 inch waist band; skirt length 45 inches
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5'5'' tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
The material is nice and I like the length as I'm 5'7". However, I thought the skirt would have green highlights and be more earth toned. There's no green and more bright yellow accents. It is pretty and I found a blue shirt to pair it with, but not what I expected.
I purchased the Darcia maxi skirt on a whim and am so glad that I did. The material is gorgeous and it looks like it was made with care, however this product runs big. I purchased my normal size and it engulfed me, I’m 5’4 and medium build so I have to try and get it taken in so I can be able to wear it. I’m overall happy with my purchase, I just wish I could wear it immediately and not have to wait!
This Garment in particular is by far my favorite!A++++ Design! The pockets an extra bonus A++++ to me it runs big, but! My older has profited from the first purchase. I'll buy another smaller FO SHO! A+++ The work you ladies to craft is just fabulous! phenomenal !spectacular! sophisticated! elegant! I truly love supporting you guys thank you