Ankara African Print Black Deep Plunge Maxi Dress - Evora
Steal the show with this ankara African print maxi dress. Dare to bare all in the right places with its classic plunge neck and figure-flattering fit and flare design in a beautiful & bold African fabric. Style with barely there heels and a delicate clutch to round off the summer night vibe.
- Plunging neckline maxi dress made with African fabric
- Handmade from 100% African wax cotton, no stretch; true to size
- Long balloon sleeve detail with two side pockets
- Model is 5’7” and wears a MEDIUM / UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
- Approximate length; 60 inches
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN WAX FABRICS
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash. Do not bleach.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Lovely dress...it’s everything I wanted
This dress exceeded my expectation
I would recommend it to everyone
I absolutely love, love, LOVE this dress. The colors are beautiful and vibrant and the fabric is dense and high quality. The shipping was incredibly fast, much faster than I expected. Just in time for black history month! I can’t wait to purchase more!
This dress is absolutely gorgeous, and is very well made. I'm 5'9" with very long arms and am quite top heavy, so finding long sleeve, full length dresses that fit well is a challenge. This dress fits beautifully, and accentuates all the right curves! It surpassed my expectations.