African Print Ankara Infinity Multiway Midi Dress - JESSICA
Stunning Infinity / multiway African print dress. Perfect for (and very popular as) bridesmaid dresses, this one dress can be worn in over 6 different ways! Just wrap the straps around your body in whatever way you desire to create a different dress each time!
- African print infinity maxi length dress in a bold print fabric
- Can be worn more than 6 different ways
- 100% cotton, no stretch, length 60 inches approx.
- Side pockets, elastic back
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5’8” tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38.
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Absolutely in love with dress 😍😍😍it fits well, it was definitely worth the price 💕💸🥰🤗
I needed a African Print dress for a cruise and had been looking for a while. Then one day I came upon the Laviye Instagram page. The dresses were gorgeous, but I was doubtful. I read some of the comments and decided to take a chance. I ordered it Tuesday evening, if I'm not mistaken and the next morning I woke up to a text and email that it was shipped and then the tracking email. I also received another email about the owner and her background and how she got started, which was a great personal touch. My dress came in the matter of days and was exactly what I saw on the page. The color is vibrant and the quality of the dress is awesome. One suggestion is that an illustration card be sent with the multi-wear dress to show how the dress can be worn. I will definitely shop on this site for my dresses.