Women African Wax Print Floral Bold Print Maxi Skirt Yellow & Scarf - CARLA
Our gorgeous African print ankara maxi skirt is perfect all season round. Wear your beautiful African print skirt with its scarf for a cute preppy look or team your floral ankara maxi skirt with a cute top for standout appeal. Team with killer heels and a cute clutch for instant glam!
- Beautiful high waist African print skirt in a bold African fabric pattern
- Yellow African ankara maxi skirt with two side pockets
- Fully lined with elastic at the back for comfort and best fit
- 2.5 inch waist band; skirt length 45 inches
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5'7'' tall and wears a UK 8 / USA 4 / EU 36
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN PRINT WAX FABRICS
- Hand wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Press on the reverse side with a cool iron.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not bleach.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
NB: Items on SALE are final sale & can only be returned for an exchange or gift receipt.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on swimwear/earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
This skirt is awesome I love it the fit is perfect I purchase size large . It nice and long I am 5’11, I wore it to church today and nobody had to say a word the stares said it all. 😆
The skirt is absolutely gorgeous. But it’s about 2-2.5 inches too long even with heels on.
I got one million complements. Thanks.
Immediately upon viewing this skirt I knew I was going to have it before month's end it arrived today. I can go on and on about this garment but I would like to speak About customer service hands down this company has one of the best customer service ever I have never had a problem but I am quite sure if I were to have a problem it'll be worked out immediately! Now back to this beautiful garment I felt like a butterfly wearing this skirt I had to photograph this immediately the fabric is amazing I didn't even have to use starch to iron just a steam iron the belt or the sash or their head wrap absolutely stunning this material is to die for and one of My favorites! Thank you for introducing bisque or you'll definitely need a petticoat to complete the look! This skirt is a must have