Ankara African Print Culotte and Blazer set Lisa
Step up your game in these sexy culotte set. With a pocket detail in a stunning African print fabric, these put a sexy twist on a two piece. Style with the matching co-ord blazer for a show-stopping look.
- High waist culottes in a bold African fabric
- Multicoloured pattern with two side pockets
- Unlined with a zip closure
- 2.5 inch waist band
- Blazer features a wrap around tie detail
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5'5'' tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
NB: Items on SALE are final sale & can only be returned for an exchange or gift receipt.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on swimwear/earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
This was my first purchase from this company, and I will buy again. First, the welcoming letter added value to the meaning of the brand and why we wear these clothes. My size ran out during the sale, but it was quickly communicated to me and a good solution was provided. I am a size 16 with an H-shape. US16/UK20 - top and bottom - is a perfect fit. The fabric is a nice African wax, however, the pink is more florescent then expected. The legs of the culotte are a bit large for me. I tapered them for a more slimming look. I wore it with a white t-shirt and received positive compliments.
beautiful style and colour
The fit, the colour, the fabric quality...............all extra!
The print is bold and bright. I love the style —casual, yet versatile enough to dress up. The jacket was a bit smaller than I expected, so I will have to wear a tank or camisole underneath because it’s not worth trying to exchange internationally. I am a size 14US, but really need a 16 to wear this closed as pictured.