African Print Ruffle Tiered Sleeve Wrap Top - Daniella
This season's statement African print blouse showcases the popular off shoulder trend in a chic and girly manner. L'AVIYE's Hamptons inspired summer statement piece features voluminous sleeves and a long waist tie to define your silhouette. Made from 100% African print cotton fabric, our tierred wrap top will keep you cool when you are out in the sun.
- African wax print, made from 100% cotton
- Adjustable waist wrap tie
- Tucked ruffle sleeves
- Plunging neckline
- Regular fit - true to size
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN WAX PRINT FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
The fit, fabric and colors are just gorgeous. I’m not usually a stand out in the crowd fashionista but will have no choice with this item. It’s both elegant and form fitting. A great choice.
Alrighty then so this was my second purchase of this item because the first one was a little bit too big and it can't be too big because it has to fit properly in order for it to be sexy therefore I gifted it to my older daughter and I repurchase I am absolutely stoked that I was able to repurchase at a smaller size and it is absolutely amazing beautiful fits like a glove
Great quality material and nice fit.
This is a beautiful top. It fits just like the model if you order your true size. There is no room for error - no stretch and it is very tailored so if you are in between sizes, go up!
I was a little apprehensive when making a purchase simply because of the cost of shipping. (Too much) however, I’m sooo happy I got pass that and purchased the shirt. The colors are bright and bold. A great combo for my chocolate skin. ILastly, I made the purchase late night, the next morning I received a shipping notication that my purchase had been shipped.( worth the cost, indeed)