(Made to order) Keira flats
LIMITED EDITION KEIRA FLATS
Whether you’re out on a date, on a night out with the girls or running late for a meeting at work, L’aviye’s Keira ballet pumps are perfect for the woman on the move. Keira combines the African print detail with ballerina shoes to add a pop of colour to your feet, whatever the weather. Designed in the UK and made to perfection, its pointed toe with signature spike detail are sure to turn heads wherever you go.
- Blue, orange and lime green African print fabric detail
- Pointy toe with signature ‘floating’ spikes
- Transparent PVC detail
- Fabric patterns may vary from the pictured shoes due to the nature of African print fabric.
- Shoes are made to order and require 2 weeks prior to delivery.
- As these shoes are made to order, only exchanges will be accepted.
CARE FOR ME
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply send the item to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of date of delivery for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
- Start the returns process by entering your order number and email address here!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
All items are ready to ship except where stated as 'pre-order' or 'made to order'.
- Where items are 'ready to ship', please allow 1-3 working days for your item to ship.
- For 'made to order' or 'pre-order' items, please allow 2-4 weeks after payment has cleared for your item to be made prior to dispatch.
- If your order consist of a mix of pre-order and in stock items, your order will be dispatched in one shipment, this includes next day orders. Any next day orders with pre-order items will be dispatched once the stock has been delivered to our warehouse.
- UK orders are dispatched via Royal Mail's signed for service and tracking details will be provided. Please ensure a recipient is at the shipping address to sign for and receive your parcel.
- International orders are dispatched via DHL and tracking numbers will be provided. Please ensure a recipient is at the shipping address to sign for and receive your parcel.
- Shipping prices are applicable to all orders under £120 GBP / $150 USD. This is to supplement the charges incurred from reputable delivery companies. These prices ensure that your product is delivered to you safely and on time.
- As a special thank you to our customers, UK delivery is free on orders above £120 GBP / $150 USD.
All shipping times provided are an estimate and are applicable to orders placed before 12pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 12pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday will be dispatched the following working day; orders placed after 12pm (GMT/BST) on Fridays will dispatched the following Monday. Please allow two additional working days for Highlands and Islands.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes