Kente African Print Infinity Multiway Jumpsuit - KIARA
This versatile African print multiway jumpsuit is perfect for nights out. Whether you love a cross front, one shoulder style or twisted back, the endless options make this African jumpsuit a wardrobe essential! Team with this ankara jumpsuit with your favourite pair of heels and clutch for an ultra-glam look.
- Ankara print jumpsuit in a bold African fabric
- Multi-way wrap-around top which can be re-styled to create 6 different looks
- Made from a 100% African cotton fabric. Fabric has no stretch
- Wide leg flared trousers with side pockets and elastic at the back waist
- Runs true to size
- Approximate length; 60 inches
- Model is 5'7'' tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38.
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
The jumpsuit looks beautiful and I loved the fabric however I have not been able to try it on because it will not go up my thighs.
I'm a size small (1.67 m tall and I weigh 62 kilo's ), since I know these fabrics don't stretch out I ordered a size M just to be on the safe side.
I wish it had a zipper on the side so i could have more space when putting it on, I now need to find a tailor to have one put in since the rest is pretty wide and it's just the waist that is so tight.
I'm sure once the zipper is put in it will be awesome.