Black African dashiki maxi skirt with pockets MARCIA
Our love for Dashiki/Angelina African prints comes to life in this full gathered maxi skirt. Designed & hand-crafted in the UK by skilled artisans, our dashiki maxi skirts are handmade from the finest African print fabrics. Each skirt is perfect dressed up or down, and with just a few changes to your accessories, will take you instantly from a date at the park to an evening with the girls.
- High waist maxi skirt in a bold African fabric
- Multicolored maxi skirt with two side pockets
- Fully lined with a elastic at the back for a comfortable fit
- 2.5 inch waist band; skirt length 45 inches
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5'5'' tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
NB: Items on SALE are final sale & can only be returned for an exchange or gift receipt.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on swimwear/earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Beautiful maxi dress in good quality fabric. Many compliments.
Extremely long, I’m 5’9” and I need to wear a small heel.
I’m going to try a black jacket with the skirt and go to a conference.
Excellent customer service and prompt.
I will definitely buy from L’aviye again.
The Marcia skirt is as beautiful in person as it is online. True to size. Beautiful fit.
My purchase is beautiful and I love it, however, at 5ft 5 inches I feel I have to be another 5 inches taller for me to keep the detail at the hemline.
The essence of the skirt and your other items are the designs and patterns, they're beautiful. I planned to wear it to my graduation ceremony in April, but it may have to be altered therefore removing the whole pattern detail at the hemline.
How can I get around this?
May possibly use the excess fabric as a head wrap.
Is there any way you could advise me?
Your advice would be appreciated.
My skirt arrived today, and it is honestly one of the most stunning items of clothing I own. I am completely in love with it and keen to show it off.