African Print Tie Wrap Fit & Flare Midi Dress - MARINA
£45.00 GBP £75.00 GBP
- Shawl collar wrap midi dress in a bold African fabric
- Full skirt with pockets
- Tie sash belt
- Long sleeve
- 100% Polyester, no stretch
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a MEDUIM / UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
Only issue is no washing instructions!
Love my outfit so many compliments
I received it earlier than l expected, which is good. The dress is the right size as if it was made to measure. I cannot wait to wear it on my brother's wedding. Its a nice colour too for summer and l will be ordering again soon.
I instantly fell in LOVE with this dress upon seeing it on Instagram. It was the perfect combination of color and style that I had to have for my upcoming graduation from the University of North Carolina Greensboro. I wanted a touch of my Afrocentric culture with a hint of my school colors, which was on point. I was unsure that I would have it in time seeing that I lived in the U.S. but, I reached out to my cousin in London and she was able to order and have it for her upcoming visit to the states where we would meet up. It is beautifully made, the length and fit was perfect and it is super comfortable and I couldn't wait to take of my cap and gown to show up my dress. I received a lot of compliments at the graduation and after the graduation, I look forward to wearing more of your pieces. Love it !!
This dress is absolutely beautiful. It fits perfects which is a pleasant surprise because I’m 5ft so I have to guess which size would be best. Size 10 is perfect. The quality is amazing too, can’t wait to wear it out!