Ankara African print maxi skirt with pockets - SILVIA
Beautiful African print maxi skirt. Designed & hand-crafted in the UK by skilled artisans, our ankara maxi skirts are handmade from the finest African print fabrics. Each skirt is perfect dressed up or down, and with just a few changes to your accessories, will take you instantly from a date at the park to an evening with the girls.
- High waist maxi skirt in a bold African fabric
- Multicolored maxi skirt with two side pockets
- Fully lined with elastic at the back for comfort
- 2.5 inch waist band; skirt length 45 inches
- Handmade in the UK
- Model is 5'5'' tall and wears a UK 10 / USA 6 / EU 38
HOW TO CARE FOR AFRICAN FABRICS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the items back to our distribution centre in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.
To ensure a perfect fit, measure as follows:
- BUST: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure the fullest part of your bust, over your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape slightly loose.
- HIPS: Stand with both feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your leg.
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our clothing
Please refer to this size guide when purchasing our shoes
I loved this skirt and headscarf I purchased from you guys!! Keep up with the amazing work and quality! All the best for 2019
Pros - this is a beautiful skirt. I actually wanted to keep it for myself but it was a gift for my sister. She loved it! I was surprised at how quick the skirt was shipped especially since I’m in the US and this company is based in the UK. I will order from them again for muself.
Con- the constant email asking for a review was a bit much.
I was invited to an African themed party and this skirt was perfect for it. It drew a lot of compliments. Fabric is very striking and not something one would easily find elsewhere. Delivery very prompt, it arrived in less than 58 hours after ordering without having to pay a premium for delivery .
The skirt was just a little bit long (I am 5’8 and ordered a size 12) but otherwise perfect.