If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply send the item to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of date of delivery for an exchange or store credit.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to L'AVIYE is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- L’AVIYE reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African fabrics aren't manufactured by L'AVIYE. We only retail items made from them and as a result, L'AVIYE is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
- Start the returns process by entering your order number and email address here!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and we will get back to you shortly.